Results of the activity of the PSTC will be enhanced through publications and organisation of workshop, seminars and conferences to favour exchange and consolidations of outcomes.
A high level scientific committee
PSTC is at present composed of 23 members rapresentatives of the academic world, researchers and consultants of international level.The identification of members was coordinated by the co-presidents of the committee according to pre-established criteria to ensure a good level of diversity in terms of business environment, geographical origin and gender.
Members of the Permanent Scientific and Technical Committee are:
- Ali Huzayydin, University of Cairo, Egypt (co-président)
- Anthony D. May, University of Leeds, UK (co-président)
- Ela Babalik-Sutcliffe, Middle East University Ankara, Turkey
- Helena Cybis, Federal University Rio Grande du Sul, Brasil
- Lourdes Diaz Olvera, ENTPE-LET, France
- Vadim Donchenko, NIIAT, Russia
- Assogba Guezere, Togo
- Thierry Gouin, CEREMA, France
- Chinh Ho, Vietnam
- Rao Krishna, Institute of Technology in Bombay, India
- Fernando Lozada, Mexico
- Nico McLachlan, Indipendent Consultant, South Africa
- Dominique Mignot, IFSTTAR, France
- Kazu Miyamoto, Tokyo City University, Japan
- Slobodan Mitric, Indipendent Consultant, Serbia
- Rafaa Mhraihi, High Institute for Transport and Logistics, Tunisia
- Marcela Munizaga, University of Chili, Santiago de Chili
- Valerie Ongalo Zogo, University of Yaoundé, Cameroon
- Monica Oreviceanu, Architect and Urban Planner, Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration, Bucharest, Romania
- Charles Rivasplata, Mineta Transportation Instritute (MTI) and San Jose State University, US
- Pablo Salazar-Ferro, Indipendent Consultant, Columbia
- Rami Semaan, TMS consult, Lebanon
- Varamath Vichiensan, Kasetsart University, Thailand
Ralph Gakeinheimer, professor emeritus at Massachussets Institute of Technology (US) and formerly president of the scientific committee of CODATU, accepted to be Advisor to co-presidents of the PSTC.
Work in progress…
The first mission that was given to the committee members is to suggest and comment main critical issues on which to build the program of activities of the Committee for the next two years. The mandate of PSTC members will stop at the same time as the mandate of General Council members that means in more or less 3 years.
The results of this collective survey will be presented in the coming months.
If you wish to share you ideas on these issues, please contact: Lorenza TOMASONI, Chargée de missions scientifiques de CODATU.